Adwords targets numerous variations that you have around particular keywords.
• SEO targets high traffic keywords mentioned in your website.
• AdWords advertising is instantaneous in seeing optimum results.
• The SEO process on a website takes time before seeing optimum results i.e. an average of 3 months.
• SEO optimizes the site’s position, moving it up the ranks, ultimately moving it to the 1st page on Google.
• With AdWords one only pays for each click a visitor makes on their advertisement.
• With SEO one does not pay for each click, it is rather a monthly cost to an SEO company, in order for them to work on your website to get it to the first page of Google’s search results, and other search engines.
• Adwords is a rapid method in generating your sales and leads.
• SEO optimizes the quality and quantity of incoming links to your website.
• AdWords pulls immediate traffic from the start of the campaign. This is useful for new websites or services and products that are seasonal.