- GOOGLE ADWORDS MANAGEMENT
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Google Adwords Management
Let Google Adwords Professionals Make Your Campaigns Successful
- Professionally Managed Account
- Account Review & Goal Setting
- Keyword Research
- Text Ad Creation & Optimization
- Dynamic Keyword Insertion
- Google Display Network & Remarketing
- Call Tracking
- Conversion Tracking
- Detailed Performance Reporting
- Landing Page Recommendations
- Complete Transparency
At Sarah Interactive, we manage your Google AdWords advertisement account targeting the keywords that will drive web user to visit your website. With focused keyword research will determine the most cost-effective approach to obtaining customers who are searching for exactly what you offer. Using various research tools, we use we will develop effective paid search campaigns that drives leads and business.
By investing in Google AdWords, you will assist highly eager buyers in finding your site that wouldn’t necessarily find it through traditional (organic) search engine optimization techniques.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Consistently Post Engaging Content On Gaining Traffic or Attention Through Social Media Sites.
- Design And Optimize Your Profiles
- Marketing On Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Rich And Engaging Content For Your Profiles
- Social Analytics And Post Insights
Small & Medium Businesses are realizing social media is the place where other people talk about you, and your existence, profits and loss, everything depends on these conversations. The online consumer community today has the power to make or break a Brand, so it has become inevitable for any business but to embrace social media as a customer engagement and marketing platform
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO Required To Maximize Visibility Of Your Website or A Web Page In A Web Search Engine's Unpaid Results
- Website Review
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitive Investigation & Research
- Keywords Mapping
- On-Page Optimization
- Exclusive & Original Content Development
- Link Building
- Website Traffic Analytics
At Sarah Interactive, we conduct keyword research to determine the keywords that are most searched for by your target audience, and then add those keywords to your site in a way that optimizes search engine results.
Contain keywords that are commonly searched for (high traffic volume), but also represent a distinctive market niche (low competition).
Receive a high page ranking (PR) by the search engines, in comparison with competitors’ sites. Page ranking depends on factors such as age of the site, the numbers of high-quality backlinks to the site, and site performance. See the post, How Your Website is Ranked and Positioned by Search Engines for more info on page ranking